Thanks for visiting our blog. We have now moved onto another class and our teacher Mrs Boyd is now at Nelson Central School (you can view their new class blog here).
Please feel free to browse through the ARCHIVES of our blog or look below for our FAVOURITE posts!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Flat Stanley's day with Harry!

Today Flat Stanley spent the day with Harry who is looking after him.

"First Flat Stanley did fitness with me. We had Mrs Higgins and we played fun games. Flat Stanley helped me later with some of my work. We were writing our current event story about a zookeeper who got attacked by two lions. I wrote 1 and a half pages!

At morning tea time we went to my hut and Flat Stanley climbed some trees. After morning tea we read the book "At the Marae" together, it was pretty hard. For maths Flat Stanley helped me to draw shapes on our worksheet.

At lunch time I forgot to take Flat Stanley out to play. I think he would have felt sad. Afterwards I said sorry and I wont be leaving him behind again!"


By Harry.