Thanks for visiting our blog. We have now moved onto another class and our teacher Mrs Boyd is now at Nelson Central School (you can view their new class blog here).
Please feel free to browse through the ARCHIVES of our blog or look below for our FAVOURITE posts!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lune Poems

Today we wrote LUNE poems with Miss Trayes.


A lune poem is a special poem that has 3 words on the first line, 5 words on the second line and 3 words on the last line. I wrote two lune poems, one was about the beach and one was about rain.
By Tullamore


Cute little lambs
I love my little lamb
You're my favourite!
By Kelly

Rain drops dripping
Jump in the puddles, jump
I'm loving it!
By Tullamore

I love writing
At school playing on the bars
I like reading
By Hannah

I love water
The water is lovely water
I love the beach!
By Robbie

I love starfish
The oh so beautiful starfish
Starfish Starfish Starfish
By Atorea