Thanks for visiting our blog. We have now moved onto another class and our teacher Mrs Boyd is now at Nelson Central School (you can view their new class blog here).
Please feel free to browse through the ARCHIVES of our blog or look below for our FAVOURITE posts!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pet Day at Mapua!

Today Mapua School held Pet Day, this is only held every second year. It was a very exciting day!

Firstly in the morning we had the toy and fruit/vege creation section. It was amazing to see some of the entries that people from both the junior and senior school had brought in.

Kalani won 1st prize for the junior toy section & Tullamore won 1st prize for the junior fruit/vege creation section.... well done!









Today is Pet Day. I entered a vegetable train. It is flat, it is not put together very well. I still think it is great. I also brought two soft toys. Their names are Claire Bear and Googie. They are cute because they are my toys.
By Oscar


Today I am entering a dog. She is called Flo. She plays with me a lot. She plays with me a lot. We run around a track. Flo is orange and white. She is 6 months old.
By Josie


My chicken is called Shark. She is 2 years old. We are bringing her in a box with a lid on it so that she doesn’t get away. She is brown, red and orange.
By Tullamore
Check out some of the other action at Pet Day: