Thanks for visiting our blog. We have now moved onto another class and our teacher Mrs Boyd is now at Nelson Central School (you can view their new class blog here).
Please feel free to browse through the ARCHIVES of our blog or look below for our FAVOURITE posts!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Miss Trayes!


For the past 4 weeks Room One has been lucky enough to have Miss Trayes helping and teaching in the classroom.
On Friday it is her last day at Mapua School; we are going to have a special shared lunch for her.... but it's a SECRET (so we hope she doesn't read this!)


Here are what some of Room One had to say about Miss Trayes:

  • Miss Trayes is nice. If you're working with another group she can help you. Miss Trayes is doing well at teaching. She is good at helping Room One out.
    Sophie

  • I am sad that Miss Trayes is leaving Mapua. I hope you will have a great time at Teacher Learning. I have enjoyed having you teaching Room One.
    Grace

  • I am going to miss Miss Trayes when you leave Mapua School. But I am not going to be that unhappy because you might still babysit me.
    Tullamore