Thanks for visiting our blog. We have now moved onto another class and our teacher Mrs Boyd is now at Nelson Central School (you can view their new class blog here).
Please feel free to browse through the ARCHIVES of our blog or look below for our FAVOURITE posts!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Reflecting on Term Three!

WOW Term Three has been both a busy and productive term for both myself and Room One. On reflection, I believe it's our best term so far! The class has really gelled together well, we work independently AND as a team, children are aware of others' feelings and ALL children are actively involved in their learning.

What a great class! As a teacher, it's times like these in the holidays that you just say "WOW! my class is amazing"..... Quite honestly they make each day a joy for me!

Enjoy the photographic tribute I have put together - reflections of Room One in Term Three!


Kind regards,
Rachel Boyd
AKA Mrs B

PS Hope you're enjoying your holidays :)