Thanks for visiting our blog. We have now moved onto another class and our teacher Mrs Boyd is now at Nelson Central School (you can view their new class blog here).
Please feel free to browse through the ARCHIVES of our blog or look below for our FAVOURITE posts!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

So what are you up to in the holidays?


Hi Room One!

I hope you have been enjoying your school holidays so far!
I have been very busy and so far haven't done anything really exciting. I've been to the Dentist (!), caught up with friends and tidied up my house!

What have you been doing in your holidays?
Tell me all about it...

You know those little yellow sticky notes I have? (post it notes)... Well we now have our own Room One online version of these, they are called Webnotes!

Click here to check out our very own Room One Webnote page and leave me a sticky note telling me what you've been up to in the holidays so far!

It's easy to do, just follow the directions on the sticky notes that I've put up so far. Just remember:
* click the disc to save your note when you've finished
* don't forget to sign your note so we know who wrote it
* only use your first name to sign your note.

Have fun and I can't wait to read all your notes!
Mrs B :)