Thanks for visiting our blog. We have now moved onto another class and our teacher Mrs Boyd is now at Nelson Central School (you can view their new class blog here).
Please feel free to browse through the ARCHIVES of our blog or look below for our FAVOURITE posts!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Moutere Hills Athletics Day

We had an amazing time at the Moutere Hills Athletics Day on Saturday!
Here is a bubble map that we did as a whole class: it's amazing what we can think of with all 25 brains working together!

Here is Harry's recount story of Athletics Day:

On Saturday the 11th of November it was Athletics Day. My favourite things were sprints, distance run and long jump.
I found sprints hard because I'm not that fast. I found distance run easy becasue I passed a lot of people. I found long jump hard because I can't jump that far.
Mum and Dad came to watch me.
For long jump I scored a 1. For distance run I got a 2. For sprints my time was 13-87.
Athletics day was at the Upper Moutere Domain. The whole Moutere Cluster came. Mapua school won a shield.
Athletics Day was fun!

By Harry